What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that includes a small amount of data that is downloaded and installed on a device while browsing a website. On subsequent views of the website, cookies are returned to the original website or to other websites that recognize that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow you to store and retrieve information about the number of visitors, the browsing habits of users and devices and, depending on the information they contain and the way users use the device, they can also be useful to recognize the users.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
What type of cookies does this website use?
The website https://www.happy-lab.es (the "Website") uses the following type of cookies:
Based on duration
- Session cookies: these cookies only exist during the session of the users who visit the website. They disappear from the device when users close the browser or turn off the device. If users have chosen to identify themselves through any enabled mechanism, we will use session cookies that contain encrypted information to differentiate them from other users.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored on the user's device after closing the browser or turning off the device. They are activated each time a user visits the website that created the particular cookie. When visiting the website, a unique identifier is assigned to the user, which is associated with a persistent cookie that will be downloaded to the user's browser.
Based on the entity that installs the cookies
- Own cookies: the information collected through these cookies is managed by happy-lab.es in order to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: the information obtained through these cookies is managed by Google, Inc.
Depending on the purpose of the installation of these cookies
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to browse and use the different options and services offered on the website, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, information requests, video viewing, use of security elements during navigation or storage, disclosure or sharing of content.
- Analytical cookies are those that allow the number of visitors to be recorded and to measure and carry out statistical analyzes of the use and activity of users, as well as to create browsing profiles to introduce improvements to the website.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), HAPPY-LAB informs about the cookies used on our website:
|Google, Inc.||_ga||Analytical cookie||It is used to distinguish users of the website||2 years|
|Google, Inc.||_gat||Analytical cookie||It is used to throttle the request rate||10 minutes|
As notified in the footer of the main page, we assume that users accept the installation and use of the cookies mentioned in this section if they continue browsing through the website. If users refuse to install such cookies or if they have the setting to accept cookies disabled, they agree that navigation through different sections of the website may be limited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no case the lack of installation of any cookie will prevent exercising before happy-lab.es legally recognized rights.
How to disable or delete cookies?
Likewise, HAPPY-LAB informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive. Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make said configuration:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
happy-lab.com reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy to comply with legal requirements or to adapt it to the type of cookies used on this Website, requesting the informed consent of users where legally required.